Express Air Logistics
West Atlantic Cargo Airlines is one of Europe’s most trusted suppliers of dedicated cargo aircraft solutions to the Integrated Express and Mail industries. The Group is Europe’s largest provider of unique Integrated Ground to Air mail logistics and key or sole air network provider to several European National Mail Organisations.
West Atlantic Cargo Airlines are specialist operators of aircraft types chosen to provide world-class service reliability and the lowest operating cost per kilo (CPK) or volumetric equivalent. The current fleet is comprised of the BAe ATP-F, Bombardier CRJ200PF and Boeing 737SF as well as Boeing 767SF.
Operations include more than 45 scheduled destinations in Europe with a centralised and sophisticated system of flight dispatch and technical management allowing the airlines to consistently deliver greater than 99% dispatch reliability.Specific competences include:
- The provision and ongoing support of Air Mail and Express cargo aircraft solutions worldwide.
- Long/Short Term ACMI aircraft deployment plus Wet to Dry leasing with tailored support.
- Bespoke, turn-key, multiple aircraft networks established.
- Low numbers of deployed aircraft can immediately benefit from economies of scale and support.
- Special Mission flights and H24 ‘Go Now’ ad-hoc charter capability.