It’s the people on the flight deck and committed ground crew that get your cargo where you need it to be.
West Atlantic open positions
Please note: If you are applying for a pilot position with West Atlantic unfortunately we do not have any vacancies at this time. Due to the high volume of enquiries/applications we may be unable to respond to you. All previous applications do remain on our file for 6 months and should the situation change you may be contacted.
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
West Atlantic are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work as part of the Logistic Team in Malmö. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Europe's leading cargo airlines.
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time. Shift pattern 24/7
Location: MMX (Malmö-Sturup)
Responsible to Logistics Controller MMX (Malmö-Sturup)
Responsible for coordinating the maintenance spare parts supply chain for the West Atlantic Group and SwiftAir Group.
Ensure that the service provided is carried out to the required standards, on time and in full to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Purchasing of aircraft spare parts according to the schedule for stock and/or defects.
- Ensure all parts are to the correct specification and that the correct administration is carried out as per SOP’s.
- Ensure all parts arrive on time and to the correct destination, monitor and review on a regular basis.
- Resolve all issues with regard to non-conformance with stock e.g., late deliveries, non-deliveries, deliveries to incorrect destination etc. Ensure timely and effective communication takes place with all relevant departments.
- Organise freight solutions to support the supply chain movement for all parts ensuring they are timely and cost effective.
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure that stock levels are maintained to the correct levels according to company requirements.
- Maintain and update all supply chain systems and relevant administration to ensure correct information on stock is available at all times.
- Know and maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant customs regulations to ensure compliance at all times.
- Assist and support the stores team with managing the stores effectively and efficiently.
- Aviation industry experience is essential.
- Previous experience within the supply chain function including aircraft stores.
- Previous purchasing experience of aircraft spare parts.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent planning and organization Skills
- Experience of managing dangerous goods
- Possess good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to take the initiative
- Excellent IT Skills – Knowledge of supply chain systems is considered an advantage
- Driving license
If you have questions about the vacancy, please contact Supply Chain Manager Josip Lukic
email@example.com (We do not accept CV via email)
Please apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the screen.
The application shall include a CV and a personal letter. Interviews and selection are ongoing.
Deadline for applying is 2021-05-15.
Loading activities at EMA
Photo: Rob Edson, Ground Operations Manager, UK
Inflight to Svalbard
Photo: Jonas Holmberg, First Officer CRJ
First Boeing 737-800 arrives at EMA
Team spirit in cockpit
Photo: Bertrand Pouderoux, Captain ATP
Photo: Alastair Yardy, First Officer 737
Maintenance in Malmö
Photo: Geovanny Mejia, Technician
Celebrating a new contract
Photo: Nigel Hiorns, Managing Director and AM, UK
767 In the Hangar
Photo: Michelle Plunkett, 767 Engineer
On the flight deck
Photo: Elliot Longly, First Officer ATP
737 on ground
Photo: Charles Cleves, VP Sales
Photo: Aleksandra Rashid, Finance Controller - Maintenance
View from cockpit
Photo: Geovanny Mejia, Technician
Photo: Maarten & Eddy, First Officers ATP
First Boeing 737-800 water salute
Photo: Thomas Holm, Captain CRJ
Photo: Graeme Pryke, Captain 767
Morning view in ATP cockpit
Photo: Carl Klein, First Officer ATP
737-800 Line up in Liege
Photo: Christian Vanguers, Mechanic
737 Approach in Jersey
Photo: Tom Masterman